chicp

chicp

Ol Will



"All the world’s a stage,

And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages." -Shakespeare

Sunday, September 26, 2010

A Note From Al

Estimados Compadres,

A named Ed
had once said:

“One man alone can be pretty dumb sometimes, but for real bona fide stupidity, there ain't nothin' can beat teamwork.”

Here's to you!

Now, you know, a person has the right to be stupid.
The court fool.
A Jester.

"Lowly virtue is the jest of fools." - some dead guy

And then you'll see old Will
with a bloody heart spill:

"All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages."

"Judge not, that ye be not judged." -JayCee

So there you have it:

I'm an artist and a lover
I'm a writer and a brother
I'm a singin' and a-dancin'
I'm a screamin' and a-prancin'

"I'm ALIVE! I'm ALIVE!"

Yes, I've opened up me eyes.
So Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!
And yet you say it is my demise...demise...demise...
Well, what I share are the words of the wise, the wise, the wise.


And then:

I wonder what you would call a person who watches a play they see as being dumb. I reckon it would be something to the extent of perhaps being a little dumbER for having watched it at all. I dunno and I really don't care. I've just been a wandering with a wondering and pondering that after much distance, I start to see how the name calling and the labeling are just petty attempts to keep oneself busy with their own ignorant social intellect.

Of course!
I hear stoical laughter.

Yeehaw!

Howdy Oxymoron, that's just plain entertainment!
Besides, Art always needs critique.

So to all of you,
Thank You Kindly.

Al Pendejo

1 comment:

  1. Amazing how they can't recognize satire when they see it. Or if they do, they try to impute deeper meaning into it than is really there.... The way their minds work is just too confounding for me.

    ReplyDelete