chicp

chicp

Ol Will



"All the world’s a stage,

And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages." -Shakespeare

Monday, July 11, 2011

Can you hear me now?

First we kindly asked you to leave.
You refused.

Then we TOLD you to leave.
You, again, refused.

You were obnoxiously rude and profane.
A fucking drunk!

You're screaming and waking everyone up and calling them "Motherfuckers!" Woman, it is three in the morning and we're trying to get some sleep. Yea,...SLEEP not drunk. Capisce!

BUT oh no no no,...you were looking for a fight. You brought out the claws. You were aiming for trouble and oh no no no....we weren't having any of it. We asked. We told ya. You didn't care!

That's where YOU fucked up. That's where you slipped and I grabbed ya and moved you into the hall. You wanted to throw a punch. You wanted the shit to go down. You kept at it so then I grabbed you once more and I threw your sorry ass outside. Slammed the door and I locked ya out!

Now that is taking out the trash, yo.

You drive by 2 days later and use the only sign language you know. "Fuck You!" and I'm like awright....I done seen it. You come back by and I'm like "Hey! What the fuck is that shit all about and you're like,....yadda yadda yadda bitch bitch bitch la la la la la THEN you say:

"Get the fuck out of my way you deaf motherfucker Huh? Huh! Can you hear me now? Huh? What? That's right! I thought so!"

So you pull that card out and I'm like uh-huh....right.....you're calling me deaf when woman,...

You can hear and yet, you don't listen for shit.

Now tell me who is deaf?
Eh? Huh? What?

Be awright.

2 comments:

  1. rock on!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that there is a pity
    prejudice is not cool
    she can hear and speak and i guess that would make her INDEPENDENT by some standards and associations however have common sense, common decency, common courtesy hmmm that seems questionable

    yeah it has never been a problem that Deaf folks can not hear - it has always been the problem that some folks won't heye what they got to say

    boo

    do hope wakes up and becomes upstanding

    peace

    p

    ReplyDelete