chicp

chicp

Ol Will



"All the world’s a stage,

And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages." -Shakespeare

Friday, April 13, 2012

Babylon is Fallen.

Hola? Hola?
Llevatele la copia?

Yep.

So the guy goes through what they're calling an episode and they try to get him to a shrink because they just don't like what he knows. In fact, they're telling him it is his fault that the old man shot him in the foot and they want him to apologize to the old man who shot him in the foot.

They sent him to the shrink only to have the shrink discover that he done got shrunk'd.

You might think it is possible to shit a Shitter but I tell ya what: Ya cain't. Plumb simple.

I love this country and I love the good PEOPLE that make it what it is. Let me stress this further,...We the PEOPLE. As for the government, that there is a cesspool of elitists who are wrapped up in the lust for control and power.

The IV League Dictatorship.

Ivy? No, IV. Intravenous. The opiate of the masses. GREED dripping out of the square needle. Fuckin' fiends that ruin the lives of the common folk.

Didn't it ever occur to you that Uncle Sam is the one behind all this bullshit? I mean, not the PEOPLE,..the man, Unca-fuckin-Sam. The same guy who sent my grandfolks overseas to fight for the right of the Right to expand their riches. Global Domination on their minds...That-Sam-I-Am.

You see a map with colored pins tacked to various locales on the globe but no key. You look closely and then you realise,..OH shit,...this guy is Moldevort and I'm a Hairy Potter who uses no razor, hoping to make enough pots capable of sustaining those who yearn for the truth and the liberation of the PEOPLE. To share the key is to sink the Dick Tater's Ship. Besides, a key is a lot of coke and I'm not into narcotics. Nope.

I seen it!

You see a "free" country that is knocked up behind the Great Wall of China. I mean seriously, look around your house and tell me how many things you find that read:

Made in China.

That there, mein freunds, is where you ain't seen the tricks of capitalism.

I mean, Hey,...where's our universal health care? Why are we letting drunks maim folks while they're doing a beer run? Why do we send those in pain to the laboratory instead of to the greenhouse? Legalize Cannabis! Hey, hunting is cool and handguns are not. The only gun we need is the right to think and express without limits. Such is more dangerous than all the AK-47's and RPG's any organization could muster in an all out effort to topple those in POWER.

We ain't lab rats.
We ain't guinea pigs.
We're not assignments or projects.
We're Humans!
WE THE PEOPLE.

Plants know better.
Animals know better.
CHILDREN know better.

But YOU?
You fuckin' demons?
What the fuck do YOU know?

OH! Now ya think I'm a commie? Fuck that shit,..I'm social and I know what the common folk struggle with. Common Man. C'mon, man! You'd think a Deaf man couldn't see it but you forget that I DO hear what you can't. Hey? What's that sound....

"But I thought you were deaf?"

See,...physically I Am.
Spiritually, I ain't.

ah reckon yain't from 'round here.

And check this out: When it comes to studying "his" tory: I seen the twists and the lies. Shit, son,..I can only imagine what our forefathers and descendants are thinking about regarding the lies you've forced millions to subscribe to.

Ah reckon ya need to come clean.
Drink some good ol' gas-o-lean.

Hell, the other day my good lady tells me: "I see all of you smart and hardworking people sit around and drink beer and smoke cancer, it's really depressing."

I told her:

"Baby,..the drinking and smoking will continue until morale improves. If our government really cared about the people,..they'd focus on saving them instead of killing them for profit. Until then,...we will live and die that they may feel what it is they do and have done to our families."

How can the 99 be so wrong?
I dunno,... but I do know that 9 plus 9 equals an 18 pack.

Lone Star, anyone?

P.S.
Real Eyes Realise Real Lies.
Folks will tell ya that "They" do not exist.
I'm here to tell ya that they do.

Liars.

1 comment: