chicp

chicp

Ol Will



"All the world’s a stage,

And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages." -Shakespeare

Monday, August 8, 2011

You're Political and I'm Radical?

So here we are, back on the saddle in Alpine fixin' to go down South and you know, if you're a Texan, 800 miles is just a fart lost in the wind. You see, we got enough room for all those hooey politicians an' lobbyists an' their egos an' money an' the Lord knows what more...Californians will try to choke you on that and Alaskans don't give a rat's ass cause they fly...We're driving the Machine! Good Ol' Gas'O'lean.

But...
But...
But...

Nevermind Ricky Perry
We be raisin' hell
lookin' pretty scary.
Nevermind conservative.
Prayer In Houston?
A Den of Thieves, I say.
Shhhhh!

Yes, as we have it, Austin is IN and a mighty fine place to visit and discover each time you go. Always something NEW! You got a little something of everything and that's a D right there. Deafinitely, I'd say.

An' no, no, no, we ain't talking about no grades an' no spellin'.

We're talking about D for Diversity and you got the Capitol of Texas sittin' right there. Left there and a little centered as well. Which wing is it, heck I couldn't tell you if I tried because I can't remember the case... HOWEVER, if you're flying with a birdseye view...soaring on high lookin' down below,...

then yep,..

Austin is right smack dab in the middle of the whole dang state, jes don't tell Brady I said that. You'd bout to break that heart of hers. Texasism that is. But, you know really, I don't think it really matters. Most of us from around here live deep in the heart of Texas regardless of where we are from instate or out.

ahhh, it's jes' the same gol'dern Texas twang I reckon, eh?
The lil' jigwerm...
a lure.

The Lone Star State.

It's much richer and coarser than that Over-On-Yonder Debilitated Arizony B.S. I don't like your immigration laws and your golf courses and your dams and your smog and your developments and your LIES! You're not worthy of living in a Desert! You could make a grown man cry like a baby for all your blind arrogance and selfish greed.

Pssst....
Favorite D is Desert.

Yet...
Yet...
Yet...

Now where was I?
Riot,..Riot.
Okey-Doke.
Here we go...

A little Turd begins: Terlingua Tale : Ghetto T and Testimony : (NC-17)

"Hey Fool?"

Yea?

"Man,...You ain't neva' paid no taxes and you ain't neva' done no shit bro! You ain't neva' even done no votin' fool! What the phuck man! Always talkin' about how the government is fulla shit and pullin' shit. Man, I got tuh tell you, son...You is a dam fool! Born Fool, bro. Bone Full. All Knuckleheaded and Meatheaded and all dat shizznit mixed up. Blocked up and Clocked up. Dat's what I sayin' an' you gots tuh stop talkin' shite about them, bro...cause they be watchin' and listnin' and watchin' an' uh all dhat shit you're doing online an' everywhere you go bro,..I'ma tellya sumfin fool,...you gots to quit that shit and if you don't do somethin' bout it,...I'm about it,...I'ma do some intervention and kick yo' mule headed ass cause man,...you cool man,..you cool...come on man..."

Hey T?

"Yo!"

You done with your Testimony?

"Testimony? Man I ain't been to no church in a whooooo long time bro an' if you think I's preachin' tuh yo jackass man,..you got tuh chill out cuz im jus' sayin' ya know,...but to come to think of it,..sum dem girls in the choir was hot...yo!"

Hey T,...What's it going to be? You're going to invite the devil into your church that you don't even go to just because you wanna MILK some MILFS in the choir? Not COOl man...

I mean, really,..Do NOT talk to me about TAXES when I'm talking about TEXAS, Aight? Got it man? Besides,...didn't I spend 300 dollars of SSI on your "months supply" which lasted a mere 4 days? Hmmm??? And whats more? It's not MY money,..it's Y'alls money so why are you getting mad at me when I got your back for 300 dollars of FOOD and GAS,... and look at you all FAT AND LAZY! HUH! Who mows your yard, Fool? HUH? Washes the Dishes? Sweeps The FLOOR? Takes out the TRASH??? Who? ME! It's me FOOL! And I don't even LIVE here! I ain't no itch with a B, alright?"

"it Cool...
it Cool...
it real Cool..."

Now, Now, Now.
Where were we when we went with Windy?
Right.......A FART lost in the WIND.

*twiddle thumbs and bites lips with a Duh Duh Duh*

Hey Who? Who?....You know why farts smell?

"Um, Why do they smell?"

So a Deaf person can hear it.

Har Har Har....

LAME...I know,...but hey what can WE say, it's one of those things everyday people tell me and they tell me that stuff because it is all relative to the fact that WE ARE Deaf. I'm used to it and it is all good cause WE pretty much got 'em all figured out. The Left and the Right.

You wanna know what WE LIKE?
WE LOVE the Center.

The Core of Community is Communication Comprehended Completely.

Now, Now, Now.

If we're talking about grades,...we must be getting close and cautiously credible and creatively crazy and culturally conscious as we confide with the caucus that we are collectively collaborating the conquest of a "conspiracy" that will corrupt them and their corporate colleagues.

Bubba, Better Be a BADASS Because Bullshit Becomes Bunk Before Baboony Bullies Bleed.

"Are you serious? BaBOONY???"

BUCK BAT BIT!
Speech Therapy.

Come on now,...surely we got a winner...Dontcha wanna SEE the Clown's nose flash. I mean really folks,..It's not rocket science...It's Bullshit that they deny kids the 'noblest gift'!

The Bee.
The Ball.
The Bay.
The Bow.
The Boy.

Ahhh,..yep,...the boy? The LOST one?
Man,...that's some sad shit.

Whoa,...You're making B's Bro!

Yeah Yeah
I know, Buh-Row!
Perot???

Man,...WTHey!
We got an A:

Audism Addressed Around And About Austin!
Thanks to DYUS...A.

"Man,..can I tell ya something?"

Sure.

"You're an Asshole!"

Yep...
That is a Truth,...
I AM Political and Hypocritical,...
and all the while
FREE to BE
ME!

If you really want to bitch at me about SSI and Jobs: Taxation without Representation and all of that jazz out of the old ball game. If you don't think that is what it is then WHY, with all the technology today, does a soldier have to be able to hear when training could simply be focused of the logistics of where and when upon command given through a simple cursor, resulting in a catastrophic yet strategic release of weapons that WILL result in killing you and your own?

I mean seriously, eugenics is already being played with on the DEAF gene in ways that have never been played with before and I refuse to settle for less, as a Deaf American, a fellow human being, you have love denied us the right to BE. A Free DNA test, NO Thanks! I AM:

Innovative.
Inspirational.
Informative.
Involved.
Included.
Independent.

I know you might convince them, the masses, that everything is good and just yet as I speak here now, I could actually give you some black and white and throw past the red tape because I have some that is blue and upon you.

The Eyes of the Skies
Of Course.

*ahem*

I am just as Able Bodied and as Capable, and as Dedicated about the Education of our Freedoms and what It Gives us Humans INstead of Jokes, Kills, Lies, Manipulation, Negligence, ORALISM, POLITICS, Quips, and Relentless Shit That U Vehement Xian Yo-Yo's Zymbolism

"Sym bol ism"

Dude,..I, uh, just, uh, want to say it one last time:
I'm Deaf and You're WRONG about it because it is my right to communicate in the language to serves me best and for that, I love American Sign Language!

I mean...this is no joke here, this IS personal:

American Sign Language is should be a National Treasure recognized for it's ability to create positive and !

Our Deaf Youth do not deserve to be deprived from the LIBERTY that ASL and the Deaf Community allow Families of Deaf Children to thrive healthily and heartily. A lot's of heartstrings mindbeams get tugged and shake when you're left out and feel like an outsider in your own circle. We should never let Our future fade away to the darkness of discomfort and inconvenience simply because we separate them from the most fundamental necessity, a visual means that affords them the luxury of a sound language development. TIC

Isn't that something,...sure give the hearing child a head start using sign language but nay should you have a deaf child,...
Sorry, y'all...

I cannot stress enough how important this is to our future and what jobs we DO have now. Please think about it all before you try to be neutral about something you ALREADY know.

So there ya have it!
Love, Peace, and all the real stuff out there,

-DeafJeff

p.s.

I voted for Koko because she was smarter than all those silly MEN they gave us. SO...Let's remember OUR HIStory...social justice has never been achieved by those who play nice and kind every time.

Harsh words are needed for deceptive intentions.

To release this living force for the greater good, go out there,..create ART, Write Stories, Make Films, Sign Poems, Dance, and Play all in the name of Your Truth.

Deaf YOUTH!


2 comments:

  1. Deaf Youth Unite - take back the night, and the day, and the right to be..... Deaf

    and mr. DeafJeff - mighty fine post here. i lost a bit here and there as i don't fully know who is what but overall - i heye ya big time.

    as ya say keep on keepin' on

    ground swell is a rumbling and if folks dont fully understand or KNOW the power and true purpose of ART - take a look at:
    http://www.deafhood.us/wp/archives/1280
    http://www.deafhood.us/wp/archives/1339

    ohhh i love the quote at top.

    u might find William James' piece on "What Makes a Life Significant" significant
    http://des.emory.edu/mfp/jsignificant.html

    "Whatever you do may seem insignificant to you, but it is most important that you do it." ~ Gandhi

    so for us older folks - we shall not leave it solely up to the youth of tmw to make amends for our neglect of the past and present - we too are called to do do and most especially to invest in our future

    much peace

    patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. A double-barrelled scattershot blast today!

    ReplyDelete