chicp

chicp

Ol Will



"All the world’s a stage,

And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages." -Shakespeare

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Sign Meant To Be

Dear Diary,

My Teacher gave me a deadline and I know I should at least commit to the fact that I said I would do it. I mean, nobody likes someone who says one thing and does another and that's a person who fails to walk the talk and/or is pretty much the selfish sort. I reckon I'm a little bit of both because I know what good and right is and yet I see what is bad and dark so I kind of swim between the two. Human of me, eh?

I'm no savior.
I just understand.

And besides, Life never came with a manual of instructions. You're just placed on the planet, wherever that may be and whatever the circumstances are. With that place, the environment, having it's own expectations of you, youniquely being you! They want your soul!

Shhhhh....
Hush lil baby....
Don't say a word....

If you're “savage and heathen” then you need some training and washing clean. Be an orthodox civilian. Just do not neglect the fact that this, “savage” is who we are and who we'll always be. So please know that with this story, the expectation is not of and by one person, or group or society but of the unseen and this is the farthest one may go from any civilization, past and present, real and imaginary. Ci-vi-li-za-shunnnnnnnn! Gone!

An
Assignment.
I was told.

So, my teacher wants me to tell a story and to tell it well. I don't know a better story to tell than the one I know the best, the one me heart dances with all da time. Da Troot. So, with that said, I'm going to tell you the best story I can because it is the one I feel. Some love it, some loathe it, and yet almost everyone is entertained because they DO think about these things as well. Or not.

Life.
If, being the middle word.
If all about you is...

Yes! I'm a happy and rich man. I have a person I can share my life and dreams with. One who knows and believes as I do. We have a child who brings us nothing but joy and laughter. We have ourselves wonderful animals who think the world of us because we see them as a part of the tribe. We wake up every morning to the rising Sun whilst the Chisos stretch her arms before us. The smell of creosote reminds us that we are awake from the lessons of the night. We are ever so thankful that we can listen to the rhythm of the spiritual and I, as one, know that if it wasn't for all this, I would be a poor and lonely man.


Les Miserables.
Yes, the mind is a terrible thing to waste...
...and what of the soul?

Well yes, my son Felix likes to talk about bugs. In fact, he knows that bugs rule the world. He even knows that people are pretty dim because they are too scared of bugs to understand their impact on them.

Kill 'em all!

For instance, your herbicides and pesticides and all the other goo-goo-funky-gunky-crap you like to use in your chemically dependent lifestyles and your plastic based ideologies.

Heck, you're eatin' it too!

While our motors burn oil that farts gasses and reckless drivers burn tires on tarred up blacktop, you're swimming in a pool full of chlorine and soaking up UV rays.

BURN! Brutha-Trucka! Burn...

Yup, that Felix loves bugs and he might just approach you signing the word BUGS to you. Koda POW! You SHOULD feel guilty. You're a TOXIC FIEND and a SERIAL KILLER and you've rearranged the chain because you THINK you can. My gosh, Kids just know...

Of course!

A box of seeds in the pantry is better than a sale everyday at the supermarket and the best kind of food to eat is the kind you grow and care for yourself. The best kind of meal is the one you share with others. The best kind of gift is the one where your example has been understood and passed on. I reckon the reason we have forgotten all of this is because we are BOTH burdened and privileged by modern progress that places the human as the center.

Con Fusing Nations.

OH! And I'll betcha the half of you, A Merry “I Can” People, don't know how to slaughter a chicken but I'll double bet ya love to eat 'em. Ah, I reckon we can order a spicy chicken filet while we're on it, huh? Vile and Vicious Vegans are not Void! Do you know how to keep vegetables healthy without nuking them? I mean, there are Microwaveable Monsanto babies being born everyday! Now, I really begin to wonder. Can you track a deer for days? Damn you, sitting in a deer stand watching the feeder! Hmmm....Can you talk to clouds? Ha! You're all a funny lot. No Joke!

Say it ain't so!
Please just... say...it...ain't...so.

A wise man once said:
“Whatever befalls the beast, befalls the children of the Earth.”

An Ordinary Jane says to me:
“Dude, has anyone ever told you that you are a redundant ranter of rollicking and robust rhetoric done so repetitively?”

Umm...
Umm...
I have to ponder on why I keep it up when no one seems to...

{sigh}

A dying species.
Us humans.

The Humans who will do nothing about Life because they are utterly engrossed with the contagiously selfish artificial that so inconveniently helps them forget the fact that the very foundation of prosperity is built through communal sustenance. A house divided is a house no more.

Please note: The Selfish will sell fish for false profit to the false prophet while the man who shares his catch with his enemy is forever a wealthy man. Aye, Aye, a story is a story and it is up to you to take from it what you will.

Love,
Cancer

1 comment:

  1. "when no one seems to..."

    so now some of us are a 'no one' - well that aint nice.

    look to the light brother - we aint all anti-Earth, anti-truth, anti-REALity

    smile but yep - i know and i underSTAND. its lonely sometimes - tellin' truths when it seems like most folks no wanna see cuz if they see it means they gotta actually DO SOMETHING other than click on the AC, or click on the remote control, or click on the FB button, or click on the iphone, or click on the lightswitch or click on the furnace or click on the gas pump or click on the LIGHTER for their death stick

    look im redundant too

    fun

    some things r worth repeating

    save urself folks - do the right thing and LIVE as IF
    l IF e
    counts and matters

    cuz it does and so do u

    ohhh and to u mr. terlinguan - well done. well done. even the quote at top and pix r priceless. gratitude for ur life and ur life partners and nature and the maker is a must - feeds the soul better than any thing can or ever will

    and tell felix - i love bugs too. it is forbidden to kill them in our home. they get carried out gently and wished well. except for the meal moths - me no like the meal moths (sorry felix and friends) but presently they r safe and rapidly multiplying - i gotta find the pest pantry sticky things. its organic but definitely murder -i wont fool u but heye im not a jainist so....

    Love,

    Trouble

    ReplyDelete