chicp

chicp

Ol Will



"All the world’s a stage,

And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages." -Shakespeare

Thursday, July 24, 2014

On Simple Signs and Desert Consumption



Saul "Wiggin' Out" Silversmith, has the desire to say more in Sign Language but stops at "Fuck You". Yep, that is about as far as he can go when it comes to saying anything with his hands. You see, he'd drive by and I'd call him up with the poke of my finger:

"I see you."

What do I get in return?
A measly little "Fuck You!"

He drives by a second time and I nod with a little more respect than just a poke and still all he can muster is the same ol' "Fuck You!"

If you think the desert consumes "violent people", you sure set the precedent.



Howdy!

Next time, try waving, it'd make a world of a difference.
Otherwise, you're just another Turd Lingering...



No comments:

Post a Comment